We may update the Terms Of Service from time to time.
- Use of this web site and service is conditioned on the acceptance, without modification, of all terms and conditions of this agreement. By using this web site you represent that you have read and understand the terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as set forth below.
- FeedSyndicate. (“FEEDSYNDICATE”) reserves the right at its discretion to modify the terms and conditions under which this web site is offered. Use of this web site after the posting of any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions as modified.
- If you do not agree with the terms and conditions of this web site and do not wish to be bound by them, please do not use this web site or download any materials from this web site.
- All material (“Materials”) or (“Content”) displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned by FeedSyndicate or its vendors, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
- All text, images, audio, video and related informational materials in any medium furnished by FeedSyndicate hereunder, including related text, captions, or information (collectively referred to as “Content”), is owned by FeedSyndicate or our licensors and is protected by US and international copyright laws, trade dress, moral rights, and other intellectual property rights.Except as explicitly permitted under this Agreement or the applicable FeedSyndicate Content License Agreement (if any), no portion or element of this web site or its Content may be copied or retransmitted or syndicated via any means and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of AHN.FOR THE PROTECTION OF FEEDSYNDICATE AND ITS NEWS SOURCES AND OTHER LICENSORS, CONTENT MAY BE VISIBLY, INVISIBLY, OR ELECTRONICALLY WATERMARKED AND MAY INCLUDE THE USE OF DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY WITHIN CONTENT. SUCH TECHNOLOGY MAY PERMIT ONLINE CRAWLING OR TRACKING OF CONTENT OBTAINED FROM FeedSyndicate AND/OR OTHER METHODS OF PROTECTING, MONITORING, OR TRACKING THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE CONTENT (“DIGITAL RIGHTS MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (DRMS))”.
If you do not consent to FEEDSYNDICATE’s use of DRMS, do not use the web site or any Materials or Content found therein. You shall not disable any such technology or tool. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content, caption information, or any other material on this web site.
- deep link or employ software or any automatic device, technology or algorithm, to “crawl,” “scrape,” search or monitor the web site and/or retrieve, copy cache or save Materials or Content or related information;
- use data mining, robots, spiders, crawlers, cancelbots, Trojan horse(s), or any data gathering or extraction method or manual process to save and/or retrieve, copy, extract, cache or save Materials or Content or related information;
- You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any page, content, material, trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, audio, video, page layout, source code or form).
- violate the mechanical restrictions of the web site, or bypass other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the web site or Content by any means;
- Additionally, unless authorized by FeedSyndicate in writing or Content License Agreement , you may not:
- You may make a single print copy of any of the Materials carried by FeedSyndicate on this web site for private, personal, non-public and non-commercial use only, provide that you do not remove nor cause to be removed any copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices or visual marks or logos from the Material.You may not archive or retain any of the Materials accessed on this web site without the express written permission of FeedSyndicate. All requests for archiving, republication or retention of any part of the Materials must be in writing to FeedSyndicate clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the Material will be used.Requests for permission to archive, retain, or republish any part of the Materials may be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited rights to use the site in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any of the Materials accessed or downloaded from this site must be accessed or downloaded in accordance with the terms and conditions of use specified in this agreement. FeedSyndicate reserves any rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions of use.
- FeedSyndicate reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this web site or any portion of this web site, at any time and without notice or liability.
- ALTHOUGH ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE IS BELIEVED TO BE RELIABLE, FEEDSYNDICATE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, NEITHER EXPRESSLY NOR IMPLIEDLY, AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE MATERIALS OR ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE OR BY RELYING ON ANY OF THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE YOU ASSUME ALL THE RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY ARISING OUT OF USE OR RELIANCE ON THIS WEB SITE. FEEDSYNDICATE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. FEEDSYNDICATE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR ANY MATERIALS CARRIED ON THIS WEB SITE.
- This web site may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. FeedSyndicate does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and FeedSyndicate expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Palm Beach County in the State of Florida, and any cause of action which arise from use of this web site or from interpretation of these terms and conditions must be filed in the state and federal courts located in Palm Beach County, State of Florida. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any remaining provisions shall be given effect to the fullest extent possible.
- This constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the terms and conditions of use of this web site.
- All e-mail sent to the e-mail addresses or other correspondence sent to FeedSyndicate becomes the property of FeedSyndicate. FeedSyndicate reserves the right, but shall not be obligated to, publish any email message received, in whole or in part, or make such other use as FeedSyndicate in its sole discretion sees fit.