FeedSyndicate provides a complete and comprehensive set of content solution that includes: News articles in full text format with images, headlines and summaries, global weather, stocks and market indices data, airport delays, traffic, today in history, horoscopes, trivia, factoids and more. We continually review and add content offerings based on demonstrated customer demand.
Contact our sales staff if you need something we don’t offer or have a custom content need?
The vast majority of our clients will use one of the many XML types that we support. These vary slightly by content type but include: Simple RSS 9,1, RSS2, NewsML, NITF, WeatherML, StocksML SportsML. We also support Flash for Weather and Stocks.
We can also support custom solutions if your needs are non-standard.
Yes! The FeedSyndicate WordPress Plugin is available as a free download in the WordPress plugin directory. Using the plugin you can automatically import our news and images into your WordPress site.
For most content types we are able to support the following languages for most content types
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (traditional)
- Portuguese/Brazilian Portuguese
* 2-3 weeks advance notice may be required for implementation. Services are machine translated.
We design all of our content service packages designed to meet the specific needs of each client. Our content service packages start as low as $250 a month. Please contact our sales staff for specific pricing for your unique content needs.
In most cases, once we receive your online account application and payment, we’ll create your FeedSyndicate account within a few minutes. As part of your start-up process, your account representative will reach out to schedule an orientation session so that you can become familiarized with the FeedSyndicate system.
Wholesale and Reseller accounts usually take 1-3 business days once we receive payment to properly setup.
FeedSyndicate offers several flexible support options for customers of all sizes – from developers just starting to use content services for their sites and apps to enterprises deploying business critical applications. These support options provide you with the best available expertise to increase your productivity, reduce your business costs, and accelerate your application development.
Yes! Please Contact our sales staff for specific qualifications and information. FeedSyndicate has very successfully partnered with web hosts as well as digital signage hardware and software providers that wish to provide high quality, customizable content to their customers.
We support two payment options:
- Major Credit Cards *: We will charge your card automatically each billing period and send an email indicating that your card has been charged.
- Debit Cards *: We will charge your debit card automatically each billing period and send an email indicating that your debit card has been charged.
- Corporate Billing **: We will send a payable invoice by ACH or check (if you are located within the U.S.) or wire transfer (if you are located internationally)
We do not support payments by PayPal or Bitcoin.
* Payment by credit card or debit card is required for any payment less than $1000.
** Corporate billing is subject to credit approval